DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Oilfield Equipment Rental Market by Equipment (Drilling Equipment (Drill Pipe, Drill Collars, Hevi-Wate, and Subs), Pressure & Flow Control Equipment, and Fishing Equipment), Application (Onshore and Offshore), and Region - Global Forecasts to 2022" report to their offering.
The Oilfield Equipment Rental Market Is Projected to Reach USD 20.55 Billion, by 2022, Growing at a CAGR of 3.87%, from 2017 to 2022
Oilfield equipment are widely used during exploratory and production phase of an oil & gas well. Technological advancement in oilfield equipment and increase in global investments in exploration and production are expected to drive the oilfield equipment rental market in North America and the Middle East. Customized demands by drillers, as well as uncertain regulatory framework, can hinder the growth of the oilfield equipment rental market.
Based on equipment, the drilling equipment segment is estimated to be the fastest growing market from 2017 to 2022. Due to wide usage and increased drilling activity across regions, the demand for drilling equipment is expected to grow over the next two years. Factors like these would drive the growth of the drilling equipment segment of the oilfield equipment rental market.
North America is currently the largest market for oilfield equipment rental, followed by the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Extensive shale mining and increasing refracturing activities in the U.S. are driving the oilfield equipment rental market. The U.S. is estimated to be the fastest growing market in the region, followed by the market in Canada, during the forecast period.
- Technological Advancements in Oilfield Equipment
- Increase in Global Investments in Exploration & Production (E&P)
- Increased Drilling Activity
- Growing Unconventional Hydrocarbon Production in North America
- Customized Demands By Drillers
- Uncertain Regulatory Framework
- Equipment Utilization and Cold Stacked Inventory
- Re-fracturing Activities in the U.S.
- Emerging Offshore Opportunities
- Success Rate of Exploration
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Oilfield Equipment Rental Market, By Equipment
7 Oilfield Equipment Rental Market, By Application
8 Oilfield Equipment Rental Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Basic Energy Services, Inc.
- Bestway Oilfields
- Circle T Service & Rental, Ltd.
- Ensign Energy Services, Inc.
- Halliburton Company
- John Energy, Ltd.
- Key Energy Services, Inc.
- Kit Oil & Gas
- Oil States International, Inc.
- Parker Drilling Company
- Schlumberger Limited
- Seventy Seven Energy, Inc.
- Superior Energy Services, Inc.
- Technipfmc, PLC
- Weatherford International, PLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbmslr/oilfield