DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Pipeline Market By Application (Midstream, Downstream, Upstream), By Type (SAW, Seamless, ERW, Polyethylene & Composites), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
The Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market is projected to reach $ 19.16 billion by 2022.
Asia-Pacific houses number of developing countries such as China and India, which is the major factor for rising demand for energy from these countries. Hence, oil & gas pipeline network within and outside these countries are likely to expand further in the coming years. Moreover, growth in Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market can also be attributed to construction of new pipelines as well as upgradation of existing pipelines. Hence, aforementioned factors are anticipated to fuel growth in Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market through 2022.
Few of the leading players in Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market includes China National Petroleum Corporation, CHELPIPE, National Oilwell Varco, Welspun Corporation Limited, Maharashtra Seamless Limited, General Electric, TechnipFMC, and Subsea.
- Crude Oil Prices Influencing Investments in Pipeline Infrastructure
- Digitalization in Pipeline Infrastructure
- Expansion in City Gas Distribution Network
- Surging Drilling Contracts and Exploration Investments
- Demand From Downstream Applications
- Development of Shale Gas and Synthetic Natural Gas
Rising Production from Offshore Fields
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- General Electric
- Maharashtra Seamless Limited
- National Oilwell Varco
Welspun Corporation Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Pipeline Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vb4rv7/asiapacific_oil