PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Philadelphia chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) has announced the election of its leadership for the 2017-2018 program year:
- President: Joe Hassett, Senior Vice President, Gregory FCA Communications
- Vice President: Donna St. Germain, Corporate and Investor Communications Director, Trinseo
- VP-Programs: Lisa Caperelli, Executive Director, Investor & Strategic Relations, Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- Secretary/Treasurer: Tim Power, Lead, Investor Relations, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- VP-Membership: Chris Mecray, Vice President of Investor Relations, Axalta Coating Systems
- VP-Communications: Amanda Mellencamp, CPA, Sr. Manager, Investor Relations, TE Connectivity
- VP-Technology: Victoria Osavolchuk, IR Analyst, Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
- Advocacy Ambassador: Mark Donohue, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Impax Laboratories, Inc.
The chapter also elected two advisory board members: Jennifer Driscoll, IRC, Director of IR, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company; and Shawn Southard, IRC, Principal, 19 Squared IR.
These new leaders take office following the conclusion of the NIRI annual conference, which is being held June 4-7 in Orlando.
NIRI Philadelphia was formed in 1971 and is a professional association of 70 investor relations officers, communicators, consultants, and providers serving organizations in the greater Philadelphia area. The Philadelphia chapter of NIRI works to provide timely information, cutting-edge programs, and exciting networking opportunities to our membership and area NIRI members. For more about NIRI Philadelphia: http://www.niriphiladelphia.org/.
Founded in 1969, the National Investor Relations Institute is the professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, shareholders, securities analysts and other financial community constituents. NIRI is the largest professional investor relations association in the world with more than 3,300 members representing over 1,600 publicly held companies and $9 trillion in stock market capitalization.