This Directory comprehensively provides unparalleled access to all government, university, independent, nonprofit and commercial research and development activities throughout Africa.
The African Research Centres Directory's listings are organized into 17 sections by subject.
Each section is then grouped into one of the following five broad categories:
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences & Engineering
- Private & Public Policy and Affairs
- Social & cultural studies
- Multidisciplinary Programs and Research Coordinating Centers
The African Research Centres Directory's arrangement by subject affords users easy, browsing access to the types of research programs that concern them.
The African Research Centres Directory listings include full organization contact information, including email and URL addresses. In addition, most Research Centres Directory entries feature a wealth of descriptive information, including: year founded; affiliation; budget; key staff; financial support; research activity; publications; educational activities; scholarships and awards bestowed; library holdings; and services offered.
- The name of centre, address and full contact details including Email and URL
- Senior personnel names
- Centre affiliations
- Staff numbers
- Description of research program
- Services and special facilities
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7kwj3/directory_of