The Directory of African Organizations is the most up-to-date and comprehensive reference to thousands of organizations. The Directory profiles intergovernmental and international nongovernmental organizations active in nearly 60 African countries and territories.
The Directory of African Organizations provides details of:
- Intergovernmental organizations and regional bodies and their subsidiary and related bodies
- International non-governmental organizations, including humanitarian and civil society organizations functioning worldwide or regionally, sporting bodies, educational institutions etc.
- Organizations of special type - networks, religious orders, treaty secretariats
All types of organizations are included; from the strictly organized to informal networks, from professional associations to recreational societies!
The entries on the organizations give details of:
- Organization names - including multilingual variants
- Names of presidents, general secretaries, etc.
- Addresses of main offices with telephone, fax numbers, e-mail addresses and website URLs
- Organization structure and finances
- History and aims
- Working languages
- Activities and events
- Memberships by country
- Relationships between organizations
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wtzcnn/directory_of