ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Topdown, a leading developer of Customer Communications Management (CCM) solutions for insurers, will demonstrate how INTOUCH® — the company’s recently-launched cloud solution — increases efficiency and improves customer experience for property/casualty and life/annuity insurers at the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) 2017 Education Conference and Business Show, June 4-7, 2017 at the Orlando World Center Marriott. With its flexible enterprise-grade architecture and intuitive consumer-grade user interface, INTOUCH enables insurers to efficiently provide communications over almost any channel, including self-service customer portals, chatbots and contact centers.
Novarica helps more than 90 insurers make better decisions about technology projects and strategy through retained advisory services, published research and strategy consulting. Its clients include more than 90 insurers. Its knowledge base covers trends, benchmarks, best practices, case studies and vendor solutions.
According to insurance analyst firm Novarica, property/casualty and life/annuity insurers are looking for increased flexibility from their business technologies and enterprise architecture. Specific to customer communications, insurers need:
- More timely, accurate and customizable communications
- Better customer satisfaction and cross-sell rates
- Enhanced multi-channel delivery capabilities (e.g., email, SMS, web and print)
- A more scalable architecture to meet variable production volumes
Legacy systems have been holding back digital transformation efforts, and security concerns have slowed cloud adoption, which puts most insurer customer experiences well behind other industries. Topdown helps insurers meet these business requirements with INTOUCH, a secure, cloud-based and highly scalable CCM solution able to meet rapidly evolving customer demands.
- Simple — Business users create and manage communications without help, delays or chargebacks from IT.
- Powerful — All the functionality you would expect from an enterprise-grade CCM solution, with a consumer-like user experience that maximizes productivity.
- Flexible — The containerized, microservices-based architecture uses open standards and RESTful APIs to integrate with the rest of your enterprise architecture.
- Secure — INTOUCH supports the latest protocols, standards and practices, which means customer data is secure in use, at rest and in transit.
- Affordable — Pricing starts at $2,500 per month for all product features and unlimited communication templates, so INTOUCH won’t bust your budget.
Dennis Birke, founder and President of Topdown, explains, “Insurers are looking to increase operational efficiency while improving customer experience. INTOUCH helps them do both. For insurers looking to enhance customer self-service options, including using artificial intelligence or chatbots, INTOUCH offers guided processes, an open content repository and open APIs so that communications are always consistent and compliant and look great whether provided via mobile, web, email or printed and mailed. For insurers looking to increase the efficiency of employee-generated communications, INTOUCH provides a slick, contextual user interface that minimizes the amount of time required to send each communication.”
Topdown gathered requirements for INTOUCH from current insurance customers and industry experts. Here’s what two leading analysts have to say about INTOUCH:
Tom Benton, Vice President of Research and Consulting with analyst firm Novarica: “A modern customer communications solution needs to have multichannel document authoring and workflow capabilities. Solutions like INTOUCH that have these capabilities are a good fit for insurers looking to improve their digital customer experience.”
Craig Le Clair, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research serving enterprise architecture professionals, has been looking into the future of CCM. In his recent research, Le Clair recommended replacing legacy on-premise systems and migrating to the cloud for better data integration capabilities; modernizing business processes and increasing self-service options like chatbots and portals to improve customer experience; and moving to CCM systems supporting on-demand and real-time customer communications across marketing, lines of business and customer service. Le Clair recognized INTOUCH in the most recent Forrester Wave on CCM as “a completely new approach to CCM for sharing data, content and processes across organizations.”
Topdown will be demonstrating INTOUCH June 4th, 5th and 6th in booth #1138 at the IASA 2107 Annual Conference. Additional information about INTOUCH is available from the company’s website: http://www.topdownsystems.com/INTOUCH