DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Nuclear Power Sector Generation & Investment Opportunity Outlook 2032" report to their offering.
India Nuclear Power Sector Generation & Investment Opportunity Outlook 2032 report gives comprehensive insight on the ongoing policy and structural developments in the nuclear power sector in India. As per report findings, nuclear power as emerged as one the most focused area for the power sector policy and regulatory framework in order to improve the overall power sector scenario in India.
Report provides detailed review of India's power sector with nuclear power as the focus. The relative importance of nuclear power in India's power sector as a whole - both in terms of installed generation capacity or electricity output seems to be small. But its huge potential to change country's energy scenario makes it the point of discussion. An analytical discussion of India's power demand and how it can be meet has been in the beginning of the report. As the analysis goes on, it becomes clear that nuclear power is the most suitable alternative form of energy in the context of existing structure of power generation.
A comparison of all alternative forms of energy - be it nuclear or renewable reveals that for environmental concerns, both of these clean energy sources must be used but the thrust should be on nuclear. Financial analysis shows that a nuclear power plant provides return on investment that is equivalent to a coal based power plant of equal capacity along with providing pollutant-free electricity. Furthermore, nuclear power can generate electricity continuously unlike renewable sources like solar and wind which are intermittent in nature.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Power Sector Overview
2. India Nuclear Power Sector Overview
3. India Nuclear Power Sector Indicators
4. India Nuclear Power Plants Overview
5. Indian Nuclear Power Regulatory Landscape
6. India Nuclear Power Generating Companies
7. India Nuclear Power Sector Policy Framework
8. India Nuclear Power Plants Infrastructure
9. India Nuclear Fuel Supply
10. India Nuclear Power Sector Dynamics
11. India Nuclear Power Sector Future Outlook
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd (BHAVINI)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zct6s/india_nuclear