The 58 countries represented in this fact file account for a combined investment value of US$126.5 billion. This is equal to a crude average US$74 million per investment, although project values can fluctuate greatly, depending on the technology and designed capacity of each. The majority of waste investment is concentrated in three particular areas. While these are larger markets, smaller ones should not be overlooked, however. Waste projects typically take 18 months to become operational once work begins, although getting to this stage can take years. We have been reporting on a number of projects since 2013, with around 26% currently operational.
This 126-page report will allow you to gauge the relative dynamism of major and developing markets, covering summaries of 58 countries from around the world, as well as their five-year outlooks.
The Global Waste Investment Fact File will help organisations in the following ways:
- Get in-depth insights, trends and forecasts for 58 individual countries, presented with appealing and accessible tables and graphics.
- Find out which countries are the biggest players, with a worldwide combined investment value of US$126.5 billion.
- Understand the numbers - project values, capacity, technology types, power generation and more.
- Identify areas where there is a pressing need to add capacity for rapidly growing urban areas and where there is need to focus on the upgrading of facilities to meet environmental standards.
- See how the outlook for 2020 and beyond will pan out and how it will affect investments in the coming years.
Benefits at a glance
- Gauge the relative dynamism of major and developing markets.
- 58 countries covered.
- Waste investment data using our unique and comprehensive categorisations for facility type and feedstock type.
- Investment landscape to 2020 and beyond.
- See global investments by value, feedstock tonnage and power generation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Summary Data
- Investment Values
- Technology Types
- Power Generation
- Regional Overview
- Leading Countries
- Outlook to 2020 and Beyond
2. Individual Country Pages
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2sk47s/the_global_waste