CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--From an engineer who worked through severe health issues to a hotel agent who learned sign language to communicate with hearing impaired guests, Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS) announces the winners of its first annual Everyday Impact™ program. The program celebrates individuals who make a real impact in the workplace and beyond. The 10 winners will be featured in the new 2017 Uniform Book from Cintas, which will be available in July.
“Our customers inspire us on a daily basis to do more, to be more, and to make sure we are doing everything we can to help them get Ready for the Workday®,” said Todd McKeown. “The Everyday Impact program is a way to shine a light on employees across the country whose impact goes beyond work to positively affect their peers, family and local communities.”
The Everyday Impact winners include:
- Anderson Payne, assistant customer service manager for LAZ Parking at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH
- Gabriel Johnson, security assistant supervisor at Gila River Gaming Enterprises in Laveen, AZ
- Marta McDonald, public area attendant at the La Cantera Resort & Spa in San Antonio, TX
- Aurora Asis, environmental services porter at the Aquarius Casino Resort in Laughlin, NV
- Dennis Sparks, guest service host at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO
- Jennifer Adell, VIP service agent at Caesars Entertainment/The LINQ Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV
- Lupe Guzman, senior guest attendant at the Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel in Oklahoma City, OK
- Amaury Gonzalez-Reyes, lead bellperson at the JW Marriott Marquis in Miami, FL
- Johnny Stokes, stationary engineer at Hotel Nikko in San Francisco
- Anthony Cabrera, storage associate at Manhattan Mini Storage in New York, NY
Cintas gathered nationwide submissions from its customers during the fall of 2016, and from those identified 10 finalists who continuously go above and beyond to make a significant impact in the lives of others.
In addition to being featured in the 2017 Cintas Uniform Book and on the Cintas website, each hero in the Everyday Impact program were honored with:
- A photo shoot at their workplace, doing the job that they love
- A video interview bringing their story to life
- An overnight trip to Chicago for the catalog cover photo shoot
- Recognition event at Cintas’ Chicago office
For more information about the Everyday Impact program, contact Christina Alvarez at email@example.com.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.