DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Who's Who in the Global Waste Industry: Americas" report to their offering.
If you are active in the waste management sector in the Americas, then our Who's Who in the Global Waste Industry: Americas is a must have for your organisation. This 318-page report gives details of all the players in the American waste management industry, covering the USA, Canada and all countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Not only the leading companies involved, but named contacts for key personnel within those companies.
Benefits at a glance
- Data on the top companies active in three key areas; MSW, recycling and bioenergy.
- More than 2,900 named contacts in 35 countries across the Americas.
- Contacts across all sectors of the industry, from architects and consultants to contractors, engineers and equipment manufacturers.
- More than a directory - information is based on data collected by our research team, on companies actively involved in the sector.
- Primary source live information not available elsewhere
- Actionable data to practically support your business development. Find new partners across North America, South America and the Caribbean.
- Decision-maker contact information available in Excel format as part of this report.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vs2zg6/whos_who_in_the