DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Image Recognition Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Image recognition is a method used to acquire, process, and scrutinize images. The technique is used to gather high-dimensional data for the purpose of generating numerical or symbolic information. Image recognition incorporates disentangling of representational information from the data gathered from the image by using replica created with the help of geometry, physics, statistics, and learning theory.
The North American region is the largest and holds the maximum market share. Higher adoption of new and advanced technologies such as mobile application security solutions drives the growth of market in the North American region. The adoption of image recognition and its derivative technologies such as facial and pattern recognition are wide deployed in on-premises model and the adoption would significantly drive the growth of the on-premises segment.
The report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the Image Recognition market.
Key companies profiled in the report include
- NEC Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Google Inc.
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- LTU Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America Image Recognition Market
5. North America Image Recognition Market by Application
6. North America Image Recognition Market by Vertical
7. North America Image Recognition Market by Deployment Mode
8. North America Image Recognition Market by Technology
9. North America Image Recognition Market by Country
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbbpb8/north_america