DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IVD Market in BRIC by Product & Service (Instruments, Reagents, Software), Technology (Immunoassay, Hematology, Microbiology), Application (Diabetes, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases), Country (Brazil, Russia, India, China) - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The IVD market in BRIC is expected to reach USD 15.71 billion by 2022 from USD 10.60 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 8.2%
The key factors driving the growth of the market are growing patient awareness of personalized medicine, increasing prevalence of lifestyle and chronic diseases, growth in the number of private diagnostic centers, and improving healthcare system in emerging countries. However, market growth is restrained by the lack of reimbursement and the slow growth of the economy in some emerging countries.
- Rising Incidence of Chronic Lifestyle Diseases
- Rapid Growth in the Geriatric Population
- Increasing Adoption of Point-Of-Care Testing
- Growing Awareness of Personalized Medicine
- Growth in the Number of Private Diagnostic Centers
- Inadequate Reimbursement
- Economic Slowdown in Latin America
- Improving Healthcare Systems in Emerging Markets
- Growing Significance of Companion Diagnostics
- Stringent Regulatory Framework in Latin America
- Operational Barriers to the Use of Diagnostic Tests
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Industry Insights
6 BRIC IVD Market Overview
7 BRIC IVD Market, By Product & Service
8 BRIC IVD Market, By Technology
9 BRIC IVD Market, By Application
10 BRIC IVD Market, By End User
11 Geographic Analysis: BRIC IVD Market
12 BRIC IVD Market Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
A.Menarini Diagnostics Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Biomerieux SA
- Danaher Corporation
- Diasorin S.P.A.
- Erba Diagnostics Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Quidel Corporation
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Span Divergent Ltd.
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Trinity Biotech PLC.
- Werfen Life Group S.A.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls6hzq/ivd_market_in