PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IronPlanet:
IronPlanet®, a leading online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment and other durable assets, today announced a sneak peek into its upcoming Cat Auction Services Cat Online Summer sale. The online auction takes place on June 7, 2017. Bidders will have over 300 pieces of quality, used Cat equipment to choose from.
Featured sellers include: Ring Power, Louisiana Cat, Warren Cat and Thompson Machinery. The event will feature a large selection of low-hour, late-model equipment from Caterpillar, JLG, Genie, International and more. Items include: Crawler Dozers, Skid-Steer Loaders, Compactors, Wheel Loaders, Compact Track Loaders, Excavators and much more.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
9:00 a.m. PST
Equipment preview available online now. Click here for more info.
Auction is online at www.ironplanet.com
Featured Equipment Includes:
- 882558 - 2015 Cat CS56B Vibratory Single Drum Compactor
- 882534 - 2014 JLG 1200SJP 4WD Diesel Telescopic Boom Lift
- 882566 - 2014 Cat D6T LGP Crawler Tractor
- 882562 - 2014 Cat D6N LGP Crawler Tractor
- 882529 - 2014 Cat 930K Wheel Loader
- 882544 - 2015 JLG 860SJ 4WD Diesel Telescopic Boom Lift
- 882519 - 2014 Cat 320EL Track Excavator w/Cat H130 Hydraulic Breaker
- 882521 - 2014 Cat 320EL Track Excavator
- 862309 - 2014 Genie S80X 4WD Diesel Telescopic Boom Lift
- 882537 - 2014 JLG 600S 4WD Diesel Telescopic Boom Lift
- 882532 - 2014 Cat 950K Wheel Loader
- 882596 - 2015 International 4300 S/A Water Truck
* See IronPlanet’s website for the most current equipment list and information.
Look for IronPlanet’s IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification on equipment listed on IronPlanet, TruckPlanet®, GovPlanet®, and catauctions.com, which gives buyers the confidence to buy online knowing that they have an accurate representation of equipment condition. Equipment Protection Plans from Cat Financial may be available on qualified Cat® equipment, which will be noted in the auction catalog.
IronPlanet is a leading online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment and other durable assets and an innovative participant in the multi-billion dollar used equipment market. Founded in 1999 to transform the global used equipment market, IronPlanet has built a database of more than 1.8 million registered users worldwide. IronPlanet connects buyers and sellers of used equipment with its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification and family of brands, including IronPlanet®, GovPlanet®, TruckPlanet®, Cat Auction Services, Kruse Energy & Equipment AuctioneersSM, allEquip® and Asset Appraisal ServicesSM. IronPlanet is backed by Accel Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Caterpillar and Volvo. For more information, visit www.ironplanet.com.