Please note this training is held over two weekends, on the 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd July 2017
Across the IT industry, project managers depend on one tool for easy project planning, budget allocations, resource assignment and analyzing workloads and that is the Microsoft® Project 2013. Our comprehensive e-learning course will teach you how to harness the power of this project management software, to create a full-fledged project from scratch.
You will learn to develop initial forecasts; elaborate on those forecasts during and throughout your projects execution phase; manage change; track and control your project commitments; share and communicate your project's delivery status and resource requirements with your team members and other stakeholders effectively.
This comprehensive e-learning course is apt for busy professionals with a passion for learning and thirst for success in their careers.
What You Get
- Create and share reports and communicate effectively with the project stakeholders
- Deliver a project plan to stakeholders, sponsors and team members effectively
- Integrate with SharePoint, Lync etc
- Manage project costs effectively
- Schedule projects effectively
- Perform project management from start to finish for multiple projects simultaneously
- Create,add, organize and assign tasks effectively
For more information about this webinar visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twj2l6/microsoft_project