The 6th Annual MBA Summit will provide the platform for manufacturers and operators as well as any organization interested in this exciting marketplace, to explore all aspects affecting the future of this industry.
It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments in light jets, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Mediterranean.
- Is Malta a better home for business aviation?
- Malta's advantages as a bridge connecting Europe to North Africa: The benefits of 9H registration
- Pilots training and shortage: Future challenges for operators in the region
- Sourcing spare parts: Cost-efficiency benefits for operators
- Who benefits from the Cape Town Convention?
- MRO IT systems
- How to complete a successful aircraft transaction
- Business aircraft finance
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5n3l8/6th_annual_mba