DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "ASEAN Web Application Firewall Solutions Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The WAF solutions market in ASEAN continued to maintain its tremendous growth momentum in 2016 by registering a growth rate of 44.0% on a YoY basis. Both on-premises and cloud-based WAF segments recorded strong growth rates, by 30.2% and 75.7%, respectively.
The market trends are analyzed for a study period of 2015 to 2021, with the base year being 2016. WAF solution is the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and Insurance (BFSI), service provider, e-Commerce retail, manufacturing, education, and other sectors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the WAF market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will WAF continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the services replace the product markets?
- What are the most common Web application security threats in ASEAN?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Forecasts and Trends
3. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
4. WAF Solutions Vendor Analysis
5. The Last Word
- Alibaba Cloud
- Barracuda Networks
- Citrix Systems
- DBApp Security
- F5 Networks
- JP Secure
- KEMP Technology
- Penta Security Systems
- Secure Sky Technologies
- Trinity Soft
- Venustech Zenedge
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zq6n9d/asean_web