DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Batteries Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017 " report to their offering.
Global Batteries Manufacturing Market Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global batteries manufacturing market.
Increased demand for clean energy was considered to be one of the trends shaping the batteries manufacturing market. With increasing global warming and consequent rise in government regulations, the demand for clean energy is increasing. Clean energy refers to energy generated from natural sources such as sunlight, wind and others. Renewable energy systems process energy from natural sources into usable forms and store in batteries for use at a later point of time. The Batteries used in renewable energy systems include lead acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries and others.
- Markets Covered: Primary Batteries And Secondary Batteries
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Johnson Controls
- GS Yuasa
- East Penn Manufacturing
- Exide Technologies
- Spectrum (Rayovac)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8mbqzs/batteries.