DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Machine Learning Chip Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Machine learning is a vital element in extracting meaningful data from the mammoth data inputs collected every day. Numerous industries, such as robotics, healthcare, automotive, and consumer electronics have explored the possibilities of the machine learning chip and implemented the technology to enable features such as learning, reasoning, and self-correction. Innovative chips for applications in healthcare and electronic appliances have been the focus of the major market players, to improve efficiency. Neuromorphic chip, which are used for gaming, driverless vehicles, drones and air transport, security & cyber security, speech and image recognition, stimulate the growth of the machine learning chip market.
Scope of the Report
- Based on type, the market is segmented into GPU chip, neuromorphic chip, flash based chip, and FPGA chip
- Based on the applications the market is segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, robotics, and others
- Based on country, Machine Learning Chip market is segmented into US, Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America
- US remained the dominant country in the North America Machine Learning Chip market in 2015
- Canada witness promising CAGR during the forecast period (2016-2022)
Key companies profiled in the report include
- Wave Computing
- Graphcore Ltd.
- Google Inc
- Intel Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Nvidia Corporation
- Qualcomm Inc
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America Machine Learning Chip Market
5. North America Machine Learning Chip Market by Application
6. North America Machine Learning Chip Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qgjtm2/north_america