BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--2017 will be a critical year for analytics executives. This fact is further compounded by a recent report which states that by 2018, more than half of large organizations globally will compete using advanced analytics and proprietary algorithms, causing the disruption of entire industries.
Against this backdrop, Corinium Intelligence are delighted to announce the second edition of Chief Analytics Officer, Fall 2017 taking place from the 2nd to 5th October in Boston. This conference will be the largest, most senior gathering of senior analytics leaders, providing a platform for over 300+ attendees to share best practice and accelerate analytics through tangible real-world case studies.
Alongside the main conference programme, this year’s event will see the introduction of dedicated industry Focus Days for Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare, as well as a Post-Event Focus Day Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Strategic Innovation.
Sponsored by PwC, SAS, Pyramid Analytics, Cognizant, Waterline Data, Dun & Bradstreet and R Systems and Trifacta, the programme will feature an incomparable prestigious line-up of 125+ accomplished speakers from a range of industries, sharing their insights on business transformation through analytics.
Speaker John F. Carter, Senior Vice President, Analytics and Business Insight at Charles Schwab described the conference as:
“An inspiring collection of presentations and panel discussions by top analytical leaders!”
Over 70+ speakers already confirmed including:
1. Matthew Marolda, Chief Analytics Officer, LEGENDARY ENTERTAINMENT
2. Miguel Angel Campo-Rembado, SVP, Analytics, Data Science, TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX
3. William Groves, Chief Analytics Officer, HONEYWELL
4. Scott Hallworth, Chief Data Officer & Chief Model Risk Officer, CAPITAL ONE
5. Dipti Patel-Misra, Ph.D., Chief Data & Analytics Officer, CEP AMERICA
6. Radha Subramanyam, President of Insights, Research and Data Analytics, IHEART MEDIA
They will be discussing topics such as:
- The Chief Analytics Officer as the driver of insights within your organization.
- Moving organizations towards analytical capability.
- Creating an architecture for analytics.
- Data philanthropy – the future of corporate social responsibility.
- Liberating your data! Putting data and analytics into the hands of the internal consumer.
Join us at the Boston Park Plaza from 2nd – 5th October. Visit website: www.chiefanalyticsofficerforum.com