Certificate training endorsed by CILT
The ability to effectively manage has a major impact on supply chain performance and the resultant cost to serve profile. Poor inventory decisions will result in costs being increased or customers being let down. Getting the balance right requires skilful application of inventory management techniques.
This course is an intensive three day course, for those who want to understand and implement the essential tools for managing inventory in the supply chain.
Participants are shown how to evaluate procedures and make needed changes to methods to improve customer service whilst achieving reductions in inventory; eliminate wasteful costs; avoid internal problems that limit performance; obtain added value for money.
- How to analyse stock and inventory
- How to make productivity improvements
- Understand the role of inventory in the supply chain
- Balancing cost and service requirements
- A framework for continual improvement
- Best in class practices
- To Examine the link of inventory in the company supply chain operations and activities
- To Analyse the key areas of operations
- To Identify and Understand key performance indicators
- To Succeed in improving operations
Upon completion of the training, attendees will receive certificates of completion endorsed by CILT (The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport).
By attending this highly informative course, delegates will learn how to:
- The supply chain and how to manage the relationships and material flows in the chain
- Product classification and inventory costs and service for managing products & stock
- Replenishment methods and understanding how much stock one should hold
- Forecasting & stock control including demand forecasting, stock coding, stock recording and stock checking
- Models for planning inventory & improvements
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hk6b9k/inventory_and