DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advanced Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant" conference to their offering.
This course is designed to enable executive assistants and other office professional to realize their value and pivotal role in the organization. By unpacking present demands and requirements from executive leaders of today and top executive assistants, delegates will add relevance to their profession and the emerging roles that are required of the executive secretary in today's global environment.
This demanding role makes it imperative that the Executive Personal Assistant / Secretary has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the key fundamentals of Strategic Thinking, Project Management, Corporate Finance and Reporting, Leadership, HR, Procurement and Information Technology.
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the key fundamentals of corporate behaviour
- Understand the linkages between strategy, projects and operations
- Put in place effective Project Governance processes
- Understand the art of effective communication
- Organise and run effective meetings
- Enhance your presentation skills
- Appreciate the importance and benefits of people management and leadership
- Understand the four key financial statements
- Appreciate the qualities of being an effective personal assistant
- Learn how to manage conflict
- Undertake basic Problem Solving activities
- Master the art of Multi Tasking
- Act within agreed Protocols & with Diplomacy
- Gain an accredited Certificate approved by a UK regulated body - the Advanced Certificate - Executive Personal Assistant (ACEPATM).
- Use ACEPATM on your business card and on your resume
- The ACEPATM shows that you have completed International qualifications and that you have the skills and experience to manage effectively on a national, regional and global level
- The ACEPATM certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course and will be issued jointly by Qualifi and BMTG.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxq247/advanced