DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Microporous Insulation Market - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The microporous insulation market is estimated to be USD 983.6 million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 1,232.8 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.62% from 2017 to 2022.
The growth of this market is mainly attributed to the rise in infrastructural developments in emerging countries, such as China, India, and Brazil. Furthermore, the increasing demand for microporous insulation materials from glass and cement industries is another significant factor driving the growth of the microporous insulation market. However, the high production cost of microporous insulation panels acts as a restraint to the growth of the market.
The flexible panels segment accounted for the largest share of the microporous insulation market in 2016. This large share is mainly attributed to energy efficiency requirements, as governments of various countries and organizations worldwide need to comply with international norms and regulations.
- Anhui Ningguo Hantai New Materials Limited Company
- Beijing North Refractories Co., Ltd.
- Elmelin Ltd.
- Isoleika S. Coop.
- Johns Manville Corporation
- Kingspan Group PLC
- Laizhou Mingguang Thermal Insulation Material Co. Ltd.
- Langfang Chaochen Thermal Insulation Material Co., Ltd.
- Morgan Advanced Materials PLC
- Nati Refractories Co., Ltd.
- Nichias Corporation
- Promat International Nv
- Shandong Luyang (Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co., Ltd.)
- Shanghai Nanovix Thermal Insulation Co., Ltd.
- Siltherm International Group Limited
- Sunsmed Protective Products Ltd.
- Techno Physik Engineering GmbH
- Thermost Thermtech Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Morgan-Kundom Hi-Tech Development Co., Ltd.
- Unicorn Insulations Ltd.
- Unifrax LLC
- Zhongheng New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
Zircar Ceramics Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Microporous Insulation Market, By Product Type
8 Microporous Insulation, By Application
9 Microporous Insulation Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p66n7w/microporous