DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Czech Republic Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report titled Czech Republic Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022 provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Proton Therapy Market.
Proton therapy is a relatively new, albeit expensive, strategy for treating certain types of cancers (e.g. breast, prostate, ocular), currently available inexpensively in only a handful of countries around the world. With an increasing incidence of cancer, there is a definite need for novel, cutting edge, treatment methods, such as, Proton Therapy.
Unfortunately, the access to proton therapy is limited for a vast population, owing to a low number of proton therapy centers. In Czech Republic, currently only 1 proton therapy center is operational. The Prague Proton Therapy Center opened its doors in 2012.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Czech Republic Proton Therapy Market Analysis
3. Czech Republic - List of Proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Patient Treated
4. Czech Republic - Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
6. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
7. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
8. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rpp9f/czech_republic