The Foremost South American Forum For The Global Mining Community
Mining Investment South America is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 350 attendees from 20 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Americas, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa for three days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to seek new partnerships, new business and new opportunities.
The event delivers the highest level audience in the region, allowing you to speak and network with key buyers and industry leaders under one roof.
The speakers are industry leaders and provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector, share cutting edge content and insights on the mining landscape.
Meeting platform for mining companies CXOs, ministers, investors, technology leaders & other industry experts in South America
Mining Investment South America welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter or expand their market presence to South American mineral resources industry.
The innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews, roundtable sessions and spotlights, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
The Conference Topics Include:
- Are we at the start of a new bull cycle for mining and commodities?
- Which stock market is handling the rebirth of the mining industry: Toronto or Australia?
- Gold: the start of a new bull market or just a dead cat bounce? How investors are preparing for the next gold mining boom?
- What the new US President means for the world and the commodity trade? Is a new wave of infrastructure projects coming up and what are the implications for mining?
- How has Mining Services performed in relation to the mining industry in South America?
- What are the M&A trends? Will 2018 be the year of M&A?
- Should mainstream institutions (pensions, life insurance) invest in the mining industry like they do in utilities and how?
- Battery metals sector - Cobalt, lithium, graphite and magnesium - Examining investors' opportunities and challenges in investment, mining and processing
- Are private equity investments becoming the mainstream solution for the industry?
- Is crowdfunding only for the exploration companies or does it have a wider use?
- Assessing royalty and stream finance industry - is this financing business model right for your company? Is it an attractive option for mining companies or a matter of last resort?
- Evaluating opportunities in coal, iron ore, diamonds, precious metals and copper
- A rundown on South American countries
- Where is Argentina headed? Would it stay a provider of commodities to the world? The future of Argentinian economy.
- Women participation in South America's extractive industry - latest findings and predictions
- Focus on Latin America and Argentina in particular - The new president and the administration & implications for mining
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fz3th8/mining_investment