DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2017 Valuation Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms Benchmarking Package - with Excel" report to their offering.
The 2017 Valuation Benchmarking Package combines the traditional valuation report, as well as a comprehensive Excel-based tool for firm leaders to make real-time decisions that can impact firm Value.
The 2017 Valuation Benchmarking Package includes:
- 2017 Valuation Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms Survey - Digital and Print
- 2017 Valuation Benchmarking Tool - Excel working file
Use the data to:
- Get a market-based Value of your firm with only a few data points
- Compare your firm's Value ratio's to other firm's
- Understand how specific financial line items impact your firm's Value
- Gain a frame of reference for conversations regarding your firm's Value
The 2017 Valuation Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms:
- The exclusive Z-Formulas can be used to quickly calculate out how much an A/E/P or environmental consulting industry firm is worth. Simply input seven factors: staff size, net revenue, backlog, EBITDA, profit, book value, and interest bearing debt, for a rough value for any industry firm.
- Over 120 case studies can be used to make reliable comparisons of value between your firm and others in the industry
- See how growth rate, staff size, firm age, and other factors affect firm value
- Chapter on valuation practices and ways to enhance value for design and environmental consulting firms.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmkn7g/2017_valuation