DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Middle East and Africa Healthcare Services Market Report 2017" report to their offering.
The growing population, per capita income and increase in the life-style diseases is driving the market for healthcare services in the Middle East's Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Even though there is considerable amount of growth in the region there are still areas that need improvement.
Healthcare services deal with medical and remedial care service. Healthcare services also include furnishing medicine, medical or surgical treatment, nursing, hospital service, dental service, optometrical service and other complementary health services.
Increase in Bundle Payments was the healthcare services market's top trend as of 2016. Bundle payments as the model for financial transactions relating to healthcare are seeing a rapid increase. Bundle payments group all payments a patient makes during a phase of a health condition. They include conditions that require pre- and post-hospital care under a single fee. Bundle payments can help ensure better coordination between physicians, nurses, specialists and acute care providers and will increase the service quality delivered to customers. For example, Arkansas' Medicaid program has mandatory bundle payment programs in place for ten different conditions, with additional procedures coming into this program each year.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Healthcare Services Market Characteristics
2. Middle East & Africa Healthcare Services Market
3. Healthcare Services Market Global Context
4. Porters Five Force Analysis of the Healthcare Services Market
5. PESTLE Analysis of the Healthcare Services Market
6. Healthcare Services Market Segmentation
7. Healthcare Services Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Global Healthcare Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
9. Healthcare Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
10. Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison
11. Global Healthcare Services Market Competitive Landscape
12. Healthcare Services Market Customer Information
13. Healthcare Services Market Context
14. Market Background: Global Healthcare Market
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Brookdale Senior Living
- M D Anderson Cancer Center
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Encompass home health
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbqq2s/middle_east_and