DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "7th American DDF Summit (Drug Delivery & Formulation)" conference to their offering.
The growth of biopharma and patient compliance issues have encouraged us to adopt a drug delivery mindset from discovery right through to production.
The host of resulting challenges are being tackled by some of the greatest minds in pharma, academia and technology. Every year we see innovation and breakthroughs at every level of drug development. The DDF Summit brings these inspirational stories to you. Through exclusive case studies, brand new results and in depth analysis you'll be at the very forefront of modern pharmaceutical development.
Having built a following and an audience on the West Coast, the summit is now moving across country to engage the Eastern biopharma clusters too.
You'll find new technologies, concepts and contacts to help you in areas such as:
- Formulation design for poorly soluble compounds
- The potential of nanotechnology for better deliverability
- The latest controlled released technologies
- Improving patient compliance by harnessing data and the latest smart device technology
- Optimizing formulations for continuous manufacturing
- Overcoming the blood brain barrier and challenges in oral delivery of biologics
- Reformulation and biosimilars
Who Should Attend:
- Pharmaceutical Development
- Drug Delivery
- Biomedical Engineering
- Continuous Manufacturing
- Clinical Development
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ll6w7/7th_american_ddf