Set-top box vendors are focused on supporting devices that enable seamless rendering of high-quality video on a powerful user interface. The global set-top box market crossed 272 million in unit shipments in 2016 and is expected to grow to 323.9 million units at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% (2016-2021).
The ongoing analog switch-off in several emerging economies, refresh cycles in North America and some parts of Europe, and upgrades to advanced functionality with a richer user interface for quick search and discovery of content are driving the growth of the global set-top boxes market.
The global market has been segmented into North America, Latin America (NALA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Key questions this study will answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What regional trends exist in the set-top box market, and what do they mean for global growth strategies for vendors?
- Are the products / services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the critical success factors? Who is further along the curve in addressing these issues?
- What are the major drivers and restraints in the set-top box market?
- What do vendors need to know to stay ahead of the curve?
What are the key trends and how will they impact the set-top box
- ADB SA
- Altech UEC
- Chengdu Geeya
- Chenzhou Xipoint
- General Satellite
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total STB Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total STB Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total STB Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Mega Trends in the Global STB Market
8. NALA Regional Analysis
9. EMEA Regional Analysis
10. APAC Regional Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtzfgp/global_settop