DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Gigabit Nations: Ultrafast Access Markets and Players" report to their offering.
Since 2010 and Google's announced fibre Gigabit network rollouts in the US, we have been seeing more and more Gigabit plans being introduced in most corners of the globe.
After a brief look at the maturity of the technologies being used to supply UFB access, the report provides a detailed inventory of Gigabit ultrafast network rollouts, with particular focus on the US market and initiatives in Asia-Pacific.
We explore how government authorities are latching on to the idea of a Gigabit Society and making it a priority.
The report also classifies the different marketing and pricing strategies being used by ultrafast access providers, and delivers a list of the emerging uses that require a Gigabit speed connections.
And, finally, we pinpoint the factors most likely to galvanise the development of Gigabit access.
- Several technologies available to deliver Gigabit access
Gigabit rollout status
- A global footprint
- The United States: cradle of Gigabit access
- Asia-Pacific: Gigabit plans increasingly common
- Europe: shifting its focus from SFB to UFB
Pricing and marketing strategies
- Gigabit-specific applications
- How to monetise Gigabit access?
- Keys to the development of Gigabit access
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Methodology & definitions
3. Ultrafast access technologies
4. Rollout status
5. Pricing and marketing strategies
6. Keys to the development of Gigabit access
- Deutsche Telekom
- French Digital Agency
- Liberty Global
- SK Telecom
- Time Warner Cable
- Virgin Media
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzhv4f/gigabit_nations