DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Security Applications and Wireless M2M - 8th Edition" report to their offering.
This strategic research report provides you with unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
What are the key applications for wireless M2M communication in the security industry? Cellular connectivity is rapidly becoming a standard feature in security alarm systems for the consumer market. Vehicle tracking and recovery systems combining wireless M2M communication and satellite positioning are increasingly often specified by motor insurance companies. Learn about the business opportunities associated with wireless M2M solutions for the security industry.
Security Applications and Wireless M2M is the eighth consecutive report analysing the latest developments among the key applications for wireless M2M communication in the European and North American security industry.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which are the key applications that generate most benefits for the end customers?
- Who are the leading providers of monitored small business and home alarm systems?
- Why are leading alarm system providers investing in smart home technology?
- When will wireless connectivity become a standard feature in alarm systems?
- Who are the leading providers of aftermarket vehicle tracking solutions?
- Which carmakers offer stolen vehicle tracking services as part of telematics services?
- What is the potential market size for wireless M2M communication in the security industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of the security industry
2 Small business and home alarm systems
3 Commercial vehicle and asset tracking
4 Car and consumer asset tracking
5 Market forecasts and trends
- BT Redcare
- FreightWatch International
- GardaWorld Security
- Guardian Protection Services
- Guidepoint Systems
- I.D. Systems
- Idem Telematics
- Locus Traxx (Emerson)
- MONI Smart Security
- Protection 1
- Savi Technology
- Sector Alarm
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Telular (Telguard)
- TomTom Telematics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k7p3gt/security