This paper provides an overall assessment of the current status of the smart home market.
The research revolves around six key axes:
- The research will provide a definition of smart home and its components. That definition will be then used to explore the current smart home solutions available in the market place.
- The report will discuss the state of adoption of smart home solutions. That will be done through an assessment of the current adopters. The research will then propose a view on the groups of adopters that will drive the growth of the smart home market.
- The research will explore the dynamics of the smart home market highlighting key barriers and drivers for the growth of the market.
- The report will also assess the smart home value chain describing the key stakeholders and their opportunities.
- The paper will also analyse existing business models and provide a views on new potential ones.
- Finally, the report will analyse future directions of the smart home market.
Smart Home Security Breakdown
- Where's the commercial opportunity?
- The Smart Home
- IoT Threats in the Home
- Smart Home Security Guidelines
- Turning Opportunity into Revenues
- Organisations and Consortia
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction - Research Objectives and Methodology
2. Dynamics of Adoption
3. Smart Home Market Dynamics
4. Drivers to Adoption
5. Barriers to Smart Home Adoption
6. Smart Home Market Value Chain
7. Smart Home Business Models
8. Future Directions of the Smart Home Market
9. Smart Home Security:
- Allseen Alliance
- Eneco Toon
- Home Gateway Initiative
- Limelight Automation
- Pacific Foresight Security
- Premier Technology Group
- Residential Systems Inc. (RSI)
- Thread Group
- Verizon Wireless
- Z-Wave Alliance
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3rxdnc/smart_home_market