DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Artificial Intelligence Technology Enablers Market: 2017-2020 Analysis And Forecasts" report to their offering.
The concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI) are 60 years old, but only recently have the vast datasets, raw computation and storage power aligned to harness the utility of these concepts. Technological innovation has finally reached a level that the practical implementations of training complex computer neural networks to mimic the human brain are finally starting to become practical.
AI is a multi-year megatrend that will have far-reaching implications on how money will move to companies that invest in and adopt the technology. AI is already used in a wide range of applications including web search systems, marketing recommendation functions, financial trading programs and autonomous vehicles. Future applications for AI are limitless.
While AI has captured public attention in both positive (Google's DeepMind beat the 18-time world Go champion) and negative (50% of the workforce will be unemployed by robots with AI) ways, little is known about the commercial market for AI.
This report will be beneficial for:
- Suppliers of AI products and services.
- Companies incorporating AI in their product offerings.
- Product managers.
- Business development managers.
- Company strategists.
- Mergers and acquisitions specialists.
- Market analysts, investment bankers and consultants.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Objectives
- Methodology and Sources
- Statistical Notes
2. AI Technology Enablers Market
- AI Requires Massive Parallel Computation
- Processor Chips Fueling the AI Revolution
- Parallel Computing Key Enabler
- Alternative Solutions and Issues
- Intel Transition to Parallel Computing
- Intel's AI Strategy Centered Around Nervana
- FPGAs vs. GPUs
- Deep Learning Chip Startups
- Accelerator Chip Market
- Cloud Market Growing Rapidly
- High-Performance Computing Drivers
- High-Performance Computing Market
- HPC Accelerator Market Shares
- HPC Industry Growth Rates
- Accelerated Supercomputers
- Semiconductor Equipment to Benefit from AI
- Networking Enables AI
- High-Performance Cloud-Connected Networks
- Networking Pushing AI to the Edge
- Networking Specific Artificial Intelligence
- SD-WAN and Networking Specific AI
- SD-WAN Market, Vendors and Timeline
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mm4n46/artificial