DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market Insights, Opportunity, Analysis, Market Shares And Forecast 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
Global medical imaging analysis software market is anticipated to reach $3,335.3 million with a significant CAGR of 8.2% during 2016-2023
The medical imaging analysis software market growth is primarily attributed by the increasing investment in medical imaging technologies and increasing chronic disorders across the globe. Furthermore, the rapid increase in demand for technically progression market for imaging devices and increasing number of enduring research activities which results in the development of innovative and advanced products in the market is also adding meaningful growth in the global medical imaging analysis software market.
However, high cost of software and rising hacking concerns is the primary factor that is restricting the growth in the global medical imaging analysis market.
- Rising Applications of Computer-Aided Diagnosis (Cad)
- Growing Usage of Imaging Equipment
- Growing Incidences of Chronic Diseases
- Technological Developments in Medical Imaging Systems And Analysis Software
- Increasing Public- And Private-Sector Investments in the Medical Imaging Market
- High Cost of Software
- Increasing Software Hacking Concerns
- Cloud-Based Image Analysis Solutions
- Expansion in Developing Markets
- Market Penetration of Standalone Software Vendors
- Absence of Skilled Professionals
Key manufacturing vendors actively engaged in the global image analysis market are
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Esaote S.P.A
- General Electric Company (Ge)
- Merge Healthcare Inc.
- MIM Software, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Xinapse Systems Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market By Region
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcbthv/global_medical