DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Middle East Gas Turbine MRO Market in the Power Sector - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2016 - 2021)" report to their offering.
The petroleum industry is the most important factor governing the economics of most of the countries in the Middle East. The largest market for gas turbine MRO services in the Middle East is also the petroleum industry. Major MRO providers include Alstom, Bechtel, Fluor, Foster Wheeler AG, GE Energy, Wood Group GTS, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, NAES Corporation, Siemens AG, Sulzer Corporation, TGM Turbinas, and The Babcock & Wilcox Company.
This report comprehensively analyzes the Gas Turbine MRO market in the Power sector by segmenting it based on geography and service type. Key drivers and restraints that are effecting the growth of this market are discussed in detail. The study also elucidates on competitive landscape and key market players.
- Aging Fleet of Gas Turbines
- Emission control regulations
- Increasing use of natural gas
- Lack of retention of skilled labour
- Preference for in house maintenance of Power plant curbs outsourcing opportunities
- Forging Alliances with power plants/end users
- Increasing investments in gas turbine power plants
Key Company Analysis
- Foster wheeler AG
- Siemens AG
- Sulzer Corporation
- TGM Turbinas
- The Babcock & Wilcox
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc4rjs/middle_east_gas