MADISON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MGE Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: MGEE) today published its investor newsletter "Inside View" with the following topics:
- Financial strength and long-term shareholder value
- High national rankings for financial performance
- Investments projected for a more sustainable future
- Partnering to advance our Energy 2030 objectives
- Helping local businesses
- Growing our local economy
The newsletter is available on MGE Energy's website at:
Inside View is published periodically to provide investors with information about MGE Energy and its primary subsidiary, Madison Gas and Electric.
About MGE Energy
MGE Energy is an investor-owned public utility holding company headquartered in the state capital of Madison, Wis. It is the parent company of Madison Gas and Electric, which generates and distributes electricity in Dane County, Wis., and purchases and distributes natural gas in seven south-central and western Wisconsin counties. MGE Energy's assets total approximately $1.8 billion, and its 2016 revenues were $545 million.