In the backdrop of rising demand for low-cost yet efficient cooling systems, global district cooling market size is slated to reach $80 billion by 2026 clocking a double-digit CAGR. Hence, propelling demand for district cooling systems globally. Moreover, growing environmental concerns and rising need to conserve energy are anticipated to propel growth in global district cooling market through 2026.
Objective of the Study:
- To define, classify and forecast global district cooling market on the basis of type, end use sector and regional distribution.
- To analyses and forecast global market size of district cooling systems, in terms of value and volume.
- To scrutinize detailed market segmentation and forecast market size, in terms of value and volume, on the basis of end use sector and by segmenting global market into five regions, namely - Middle East & Africa, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Europe.
- To identify the tailwinds and headwinds for global district cooling market.
- To analyze and forecast market size, in terms of value and volume, for district cooling with respect to key end use sectors such as Commercial, Residential and Industrial.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions, in global district cooling market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the supply of district cooling technology, globally.
- ADC Energy System LLC
- DC Pro Engineering
- Danfoss District Energy A/S
- District Cooling Company LLC
- Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation(EMPOWER)
- Emirates District Cooling LLC (Emicool)
- Fortum Corporation
- Gas District Cooling (M) SDN BHD
- Keppel DHCS PTE Ltd.
- Logstor A/S
- Marafeq Qatar
- National Central Cooling Company
- Pal Technology
- Qatar District Cooling Company
- Ramboll Group A/S
- SNC Lavalin
- Shinryo Corporation
- Siemens A/G
- Stellar Energy (US)
Veolia Environment S.A.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global District Cooling Market Outlook
5. Global District Cooling Market Regional Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfvcn5/global_district