LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, has announced the introduction of its Go-to-Market Execution Model, the first end-to-end workflow process framework that supports organizations transforming their go-to-market strategies from product to audience-centric, at its 12th annual SiriusDecisions Summit.
The new model, introduced by Marisa Kopec, VP of Innovation and Product Management of SiriusDecisions, in her keynote address titled “Product-to-Audience Transformation: Making it Happen,” has connected and integrated many of SiriusDecisions’ existing models that were introduced at recent SiriusDecisions Summits and already adopted by many leading marketing, sales and product organizations, such as the SiriusDecisions Messaging Nautilus® and new Demand Unit Waterfall™.
SiriusDecisions has previously identified the five key stages to convert a product-centric organization into an audience-centric one to better connect with buyers and enhance revenue growth:
- Rank the Audience – Determine the different industries, company types and account profiles of target audiences and which ones to prioritize.
- Know Your Buyer – Forge meaningful connections by gaining an understanding of the buyer personas and pain points involved in purchasing decisions.
- Pinpoint Customer Needs – Dive deeper into buyer needs by looking at the three core categories of needs – organizational, functional and individual.
- Map Your Portfolio to Buyers – Align product portfolio, offerings and benefits to buyer needs.
- Determine Pathways to Market – Consider the target audience’s buying patterns and determine the assets that are necessary for the stages of their journeys.
The SiriusDecisions Go-to-Market Execution Model provides the underlying structure for an organization’s journey down each of those paths. Each step features detailed models and frameworks for each functional role in the transformation and enables marketing, sales and product professionals to gain buyer insights to deliver the right products, messages and campaigns to their audiences.
SiriusDecisions Summit is the premier b-to-b conference, attracting more than 3,000 of the best and the brightest in b-to-b sales, marketing and product from Fortune 500 companies and major small- to medium-sized enterprises.
“The Go-to-Market Execution Model is a framework for the marketing process of tomorrow,” said Marisa Kopec, VP of Innovation and Product Management of SiriusDecisions. “Today, far too many organizations center their strategies around their offerings and don’t gather enough of the insights on their audiences that put them in the best position to succeed. The paradigm shift is elevating the inputs fueling go-to-market strategies beyond internally focused ones to become more externally driven. Organizations that are successful in their transformation will see their audiences propel them to outsized growth.”
- To learn more about SiriusDecisions’ research and advisory business model, click here.
- Connect with SiriusDecisions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.