The latest issue of Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TOE profiles innovations in medical imaging. Some of the profiles covered include optical biopsy technique for screening prostate cancer, low dose 3D dental imaging, angiography for intraoperative guidance, a non-invasive/non-ionizing imaging solution, elastography tool for assessment of liver health, and ultra-high frequency magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Key Topics Covered:
- New Optical Biopsy Technique for Better Prostate Cancer Screening
- Non-invasive, Non-ionizing Imaging Solution for Pre-clinical In Vivo Diagnosis
- Low Dose 3D Dental Imaging for Greater Flexibility in Scanning
- Optical Biopsy Tool for Gastrointestinal Disease Diagnosis
- Unique Angiography System for Intraoperative Guidance and Immediate Assessment of the Patient
- Novel Elastography Tool for Non-invasive Assessment of Liver Health
- Brain Computer Interface (BCI) Allows Accurate Typing for Movement Impaired
- Ultra-high Frequency MRI and Multimodal Systems for Small Animal Imaging
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/767gcp/innovations_in