DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Surgical Devices, Wound Management, Lab-on-chip Devices, and Cancer Biomarkers" report to their offering.
The latest issue of the Medical Devices TOE profiles eight innovations spanning the breadth of the MedTech space. These include synthetic surgical adhesives and sealants, non-invasive biomarker analysis for early cancer detection, borate-based bioactive wound dressing, a nanoscale glass for lab-on-a-chip devices, and a wrist worn wearable and healthcare app for asthma management.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Internal Use-approved Synthetic Surgical Adhesives and Sealants
- Non-invasive Biomarker Analysis for Early Cancer, Inflammatory, and Infectious Disease Detection
- Borate-based Bioactive Wound Dressing
- Smart Packaging Solutions for Improving Patient Compliance
- Flexible Nanoscale Glass for Lab-on-a-Chip Devices
- Real-time Collection of Clinical-grade Data through a Wrist-worn Wearable
- Healthcare App for Continuous Monitoring of Asthmatic Conditions
- Reliable Treatment Model Mimicking the Female Reproductive Tract
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7jwl98/innovations_in