DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Manufacture of Cement, Lime and Related Materials in South Africa 2017" report to their offering.
The Manufacture of Cement, Lime and Related Materials examines overall production and demand as well as the performance of key players in South Africa and regional Africa.
The report profiles 15 companies, including Idwala Industrial Holdings Ltd which holds more than 90% of the GCC market and Speciality Minerals South Africa (Pty) Ltd (SMSA), the sole producer of PCC in South Africa. The company operates locally in a joint venture with AECI and has its PCC manufacturing plant located in-house at the Mondi Merebank paper mill in KwaZulu-Natal.
Also profiled is Sephaku Cement (SepCem), the first major entrant from the rest of Africa into the South African market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Description Of The Industry
3. Size Of The Industry
4. State Of The Industry
5. Influencing Factors
7. Swot Analysis
9. Industry Associations
- PPC Ltd
- Afrisam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd
- Lafarge Industries South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Saint-Gobain Construction Products South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- NPC-Cimpor (RF) (Pty) Ltd
- Idwala Industrial Holdings Ltd
- Cape Lime (Pty) Ltd
- Bontebok Limeworks (Pty) Ltd
- Sephaku Holdings Ltd
- Kerneos Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Specialty Minerals South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Mamba Cement Company (RF) (Pty) Ltd (The)
- S A Lime and Gypsum (Pty) Ltd
- Afrimat Ltd
- PBD Holdings (Pty) Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f498bn/the_manufacture