This third edition of The Future of International Carriers provides a unique and comprehensive global view of the International wholesale market including trends, drivers, traffic and revenue forecasts through to 2020 for voice (International, wholesale, VoLTE), messaging, data roaming and IPX services (voice, data and Diameter signaling).
Through the course of this 89-page report, we also provide a detailed discussion of the trends that are shaping the industry as well as our view of the future carrier vision.
The information provided in this report is sourced from many years spent gathering data from regulators and operators, our experience in the international wholesale industry, coupled with data gathered directly from carriers, through a number of surveys and interviews.
This International carrier report provides a unique comprehensive global view of the International wholesale market including trends, drivers, future vision, 6-year traffic and revenue and forecasts for voice, data and IPX services.
The objectives of this report are to:
- Provide a complete overview of the International Telecoms Interconnect Business
- Identify and discuss the main trends in this area, highlighting the changes in wholesale offerings as many services move to an IP infrastructure
- Acquire a enlightened view of the future of the International carrier business
- Deliver a comprehensive model that forecasts traffic and revenue for the voice, data and IPX segments on a total, wholesale, global and regional basis
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- The 6th wave and the perfect storms
- The Future of Wholesale
- The Future of Subscribers
- The Future of Voice
- The Future of Roaming Data and Messaging
- The Future of IPX
- Annex A - Services background and definitions
- Annex B - Acronyms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fgnnb/the_future_of