DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Recent Innovations in Upstream and Downstream Applications" report to their offering.
The issue of O&G TOE profiles innovations related to both upstream and downstream processes in the O&G industry such as emulsifiers for use in drilling fluids, catalysts for refinery processes. It also profiles innovations related to sensors for gas monitoring and drones that can be used for real-time monitoring of pipelines.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Recent Innovations in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Small-sized Sensors for Gas Monitoring that Can Operate at Room Temperature
- Emulsifiers that can Maintain the Rheology and Fluid Properties of Drilling Fluids
- Drones that Can Provide Real-time Monitoring of Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Novel Catalyst for Refinery Operation with Longer Service Life and Lower Operating Temperature
- Device that Can Monitor and Analyze Drill Fluids and Additives at Quick Intervals
- Drilling Technology for High-pressure and High-temperature Conditions
- Hydraulic Fracturing System with Fully Automated Assembly Reduces Workforce Requirements
Drilling Rig with Coiled Tubing Mechanism Enables Rapid Drilling
2. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wgjbvs/recent