The latest issue of Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TOE profiles innovations in biomedical imaging. Some of the profiles covered include magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for targeted drug delivery, computerized blood flow simulation with MRI scans, next-generation contrast agents, upper extremity MRI modality, tablet-controlled computed tomography scanners, transoral robot-assisted high-resolution microendoscopic imaging, and newer applications of Raman spectroscopy.
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
Medical Imaging - Innovation Profiles:
- Use of Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Targeted Drug Delivery
- Computerized Blood Flow Simulation with MRI Scans to Plan Surgeries
- Next-Generation Contrast Agents for Use with Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Novel Upper Extremity MRI Imaging Modality
- Novel Tablet-Controlled Computed Tomography Scanners
- Mobile Application-based Ultrasound for Cardiovascular Applications
- Transoral Robotic-assisted High-resolution Microendoscopic Imaging
- Use of Raman Spectroscopy in Analyzing Cellular Characteristics
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vffgld/innovations_in