WILKES-BARRE, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please replace the multimedia included in the release dated May 17, 2017 with the accompanying corrected images.
The corrected release reads:
PEPPERJAM LIFTS VEIL ON AFFILIATE MARKETING POST EBAY
Stay in Front initiative simplifies e-commerce to help brands increase online revenue and maximize the up to $70 billion driven by affiliate marketing
Pepperjam, a full service performance marketing company, today announced notable updates to its network to help brands maximize influencer marketing strategies, such as affiliate, and drive greater online revenue. As part of its Stay in Front initiative, this momentum initiates a series of Built-for-You technology launches planned in 2017 to keep e-commerce solutions simple, and to help brands benefit from the up to $70B driven by affiliate marketing in 2020.
Demystifying the most misunderstood paid performance channel
Many marketers are leaving money on the table. Recent research shows how influencer marketing is prioritized as a strategy versus understanding how it is executed presents an enormous incongruity.
This discrepancy presents marketers with a lucrative opportunity: Predictive analytics e-commerce firm, Custora, says affiliate marketing will affect 14% of all e-commerce purchases in the United States. Couple those statistics with Forrester’s prediction that by 2020, US e-commerce sales will hit $500 billion—this means within five years affiliate marketing could affect up to $70 billion in sales.
Addressing marketers’ need for influencer and performance marketing solutions that are easy-to-use and understand, Pepperjam continues to deliver technology that provides the highest return.
Why affiliate marketing is coming out of the Dark Ages
Pioneering the new affiliate frontier, Pepperjam will release a suite of performance management and dynamic attribution features across its network in the coming weeks. This will arm marketers with the ability to act in real-time to adjust budget spend and maximize ROI around richer data including:
- Gain Deeper Insights – Overcoming last-click visibility or limitations, Pepperjam will save marketers hours of time spent on manual data comparisons and provide the ability to adjust budget spend in real-time.
- Increase Efficiency – With Pepperjam’s real-time KPI tracking, marketers are now able to view and adjust the top three metrics that matter most to the brand’s goals, including: Average Order Value (AOV), Budget, Click Active Publisher Count, Conversation Rate, New vs Returning Customer Percentage, Return on Ad Spend, Revenue Active Publisher Count, Revenue Growth or Traffic Growth.
- Take Control – Dashboard and usability updates based on direct customer feedback and integrated into the Pepperjam Network will let marketers plan and execute strategies faster and more effectively.
Historically, measurement and attribution within affiliate programs has not been actionable. Proving the value of such programs was a challenge and contributed to why affiliate marketing is misunderstood and underutilized.
Pepperjam is helping the market keep up with real-time needs of the industry by launching a redesigned network interface that puts reporting and key performance indicator (KPI) management front and center.
“Over the past decade, Pepperjam has built its network based on direct input from thousands of retailers, partners and analysts,” said Michael Jones, CEO, Pepperjam. “Because we live at the intersection of marketers, publishers and consumers, we provide marketers with a unique ability to not only see what customers want and need, we arm marketers with the tools and insights required to act on data in real-time.”
Building actionable attribution
In less than a year after separating from former parent company (eBay), Pepperjam signed approximately 600 new advertisers and agencies, made strategic acquisitions and delivered several market-first technologies, including affiliate solutions integrated with compliance capabilities. The company continues to simplify e-commerce and marketing solutions through:
- Powerful Partnerships and Integration – Collaboration with world’s largest e-commerce platforms including Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce make it easy for marketers to launch an affiliate program and increase revenue opportunities for merchants.
- Customer Growth – Pepperjam’s unique approach and technology has delivered meaningful ROI to clients, including stylish and sustainable retailer prAna that averaged 52% new users, experienced $24.51 ROI and exceeded H2 forecast by 72%.
- Strategic Acquisitions – Through several acquisitions, including leading online marketing compliance solution, AdAssured, Pepperjam continues to strengthen its search, code, content and domain services across performance marketing channels.
- Industry Recognition – As one of the fastest growing companies in Pennsylvania, Pepperjam is recognized as an Emerging Company of the Year.
“We’ve added more than a quarter of a million new publishers to our network, acquired and integrated several companies, and have exceeded expectations with same-store growth in Q1 2017 by 51.7%,” added Jones. “We make e-commerce solutions simple for marketers and our consistent growth is a direct reflection of value our technology and network provides retailers, advertisers and publishers in helping them bring more revenue to their business.”
Pepperjam provides expertise and technology that enables brands to live up to their true potential. With innovative technology platforms, extensions and services, bolstered by decades of commerce expertise and the leading affiliate network, Pepperjam connects data and analytics across all performance channels.
Headquartered in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., Pepperjam is a global provider with offices in London, New York, Philadelphia, Santa Cruz, Sydney, Tempe, and Toronto. Pepperjam is a portfolio company of Banneker Partners and the Permira Funds.