DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Actinic Keratosis - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023" drug pipelines to their offering.
The market size for Actinic Keratosis in 7 MM is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% for the forecast period 2013-2023. Market size covered in this report, is based only upon the topical therapies approved for Actinic Keratosis.
Actinic Keratosis - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023 - 7MM report provides an overview of the disease and global market size of the Actinic Keratosis for the United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. It also includes historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the prevalent cases of Actinic Keratosis from 2013-2023.
Actinic Keratosis (AK) commonly known as a solar keratosis is a precancerous crusty lesion caused by damage from exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation. It is considered a pre-cancer condition if left untreated could develop into a skin cancer, most often squamous cell carcinoma (SCC). AKs appear on areas which are most commonly exposed to sun such as the face, scalp, shoulders, neck, the back of the hands and forearms, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Introduction
- Actinic Keratosis Market Overview at a Glance
- 7 MM Market Size of Actinic Keratosis (2013-2023)
- Total Market Share Distribution of Actinic Keratosis for MM
- Total Market Share Distribution of Actinic Keratosis for MM in
- Signs and symptoms
- Risk Factors
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm
- Lesion-Directed Therapies:
- Field-Directed Therapies
- Photodynamic therapy
- Marketed Drugs
- Aldara: Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Zyclara: Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Solaraze: Sandoz Pharmaceuticals
- Efudex: Valeant Pharmaceutical
- Carac: Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- LEO04: Leo Pharma
- GDC695: Gage Development Company
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbhmk7/actinic_keratosis