DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2017 Global Paint and Coatings Market: Future Horizons and Growth Strategies--Business Assessments of Leading Suppliers" report to their offering.
This thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide paints and coatings market is designed to provide the industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective business, marketing and R&D programs.
The report's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading paints and coatings companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations; internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
The companies analyzed in this report include:
- Kansai Paint
- Nippon Paint
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cwcbj/2017_global_paint