DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Light Vehicle Safety Systems Market - Forecasts to 2031" report to their offering.
Updated in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from motor industry information and intelligence platform QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive active and passive safety systems sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global safety market study includes:
- Automotive OE active safety systems (adaptive cruise control, head-up displays, lane departure warning, parking assistance, brakes) and passive safety systems (front airbags, side airbags, driver airbags, passenger airbags, curtain airbags) fitment and market size data for the top 14 - markets
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends of safety systems (including frontal airbags, side airbags, curtain airbags, seatbelts, active head restraints, adaptive cruise control, blind spot detection, lane departure, park assist, electronic braking, ABS, ESC, predictive braking, lighting systems, steer assist, radar, head-up display, cameras, adaptive front lighting, daytime running lights, run-flat tyres, TPMS)
- Regional supplier market share data tables and commentary
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers of safety technology including Takata, Bosch, TRW, Continental, Harman, Delphi (news and interviews only available in QUBE)
- Updated profiles of the major automotive safety systems suppliers including their strategies and prospects for future safety developments
- Sector PESTER (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Regulatory) analysis
Key Topics Covered:
2. Pester analysis
- Aisin Seiki
- Autoliv Inc.
- Continental AG
- CTS Corporation
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso Corporation
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- Huf Electronics
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Key Safety Systems, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Takata Corporation
- Tokai Rika
- Tomkins / Schrader
- Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
- Wonder Auto Technology Inc
- ZF TRW
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sv3hps/global_light