DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Italy Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Proton Therapy Market.
The proton therapy market in Italy is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 25% during the period 2017 - 2022. In Italy, there are 3 proton beam therapy centers, which considerably boosts their capacity to treat a greater number of patients. The treatment of the first local patients with proton beams was administered in 2002 at Catania's INFN-LNS. Surging incidence rates of cancer patients in Italy, and technological advances are expected to give a boost to the domestic proton therapy marketplace.
This report has been analyzed from 4 View Points:
- Actual and Potential Proton Therapy Market (2009 - 2022)
- Actual and Potential Candidate for Proton Therapy Treatment (2009 - 2022)
- List of Proton Therapy Centers
- Proton Therapy Market - Drivers and Challenges
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Italy Proton Therapy Market Analysis
3. Italy - List of Proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Patient Treated
4. Italy - Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
5. Current Radiation Therapies
6. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
7. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
8. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrsdv2/italy_proton