DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Sweden Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Proton Therapy Market.
Proton Therapy is one of the most technologically advanced treatments for cancer. Unfortunately, the access to proton therapy is limited for a vast population, owing to a low number of proton therapy centers. There are only two operational proton therapy center in Sweden. With an increasing incidence of cancer, there is a definite need for novel, cutting edge, treatment methods, such as, Proton Therapy.
This report has been analyzed from 4 View Points:
- Actual and Potential Proton Therapy Market (2008 - 2022)
- Actual and Potential Candidate for Proton Therapy Treatment (2008 - 2022)
- List of Proton Therapy Centers
- Proton Therapy Market - Drivers and Challenges
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Sweden Proton Therapy Market Analysis
3. Sweden - List of Proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Patient Treated
4. Sweden - Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
5. Current Radiation Therapies
6. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
7. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
8. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m88j95/sweden_proton