DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "France Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Proton Therapy Market.
France represents a huge untapped market opportunity for proton therapy. Proton therapy is an advanced treatment of tumors which minimizes the risks and increases the chances of the oncology patient, ensuring a better quality of life not only during but especially after the treatment. The main advantage of proton beams is the precise irradiation, most energy being given purely onto the tumour. In comparison with existing radiation methods, protons save the surrounding healthy tissue.
With an increasing incidence of cancer, there is a definite need for novel, cutting edge, treatment methods, such as, Proton Therapy. Unfortunately, the access to proton therapy is limited for a vast population, owing to a low number of proton therapy centers. In France, currently only 2 proton therapy centers are operational.
This report has been analyzed from 4 View Points:
- Actual and Potential Proton Therapy Market (2010 - 2022)
- Actual and Potential Candidate for Proton Therapy Treatment (2010 - 2022)
- List of Proton Therapy Centers
- Proton Therapy Market - Drivers and Challenges
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. France Proton Therapy Market Analysis
3. France - List of Proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Patient Treated
4. France - Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
5. Current Radiation Therapies
6. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
7. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
8. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/slqpg2/france_proton